TERMS & CONDITIONS

1. Payment Schedule: In the case of a confirmed booked commission, a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the final estimated fee is required to cover the Artist’s initial material costs before commencement of artwork. The remaining 70% balance of payment is due prior to delivery. Artwork will not be shipped or released to the client until the remaining balance is paid in full prior to delivery, unless otherwise previously confirmed and arranged with the artist for payment at the point of personal delivery.

When purchasing an existing work from the gallery, a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the final estimated fee after shipping is required in order to secure the piece in your name before commencement of delivery. The remaining 70% balance of payment is due prior to delivery, unless it is the client's wish to pay in full at the point of initial deposit. Artwork will not be shipped or released to the client until the balance is paid in full prior to delivery, unless otherwise previously confirmed and arranged with the artist for payment at the point of personal delivery.

2. Lead Time: Approximately 2-4 weeks. The client will be notified promptly if there is a change or conflict in lead time.

3. Copyright: The Artist retains the copyright to all works commissioned by the Client that were created by the Artist, including all reproduction rights and the right to claim statutory copyright. No artwork may be reproduced or altered without the written consent of the Artist.

4. Right of Refusal: In the event that the Client does not wish to purchase the commissioned artwork, the Client retains all rights to refuse. In that case, the Artist will retain the refused artwork and the non-refundable initial deposit. If the Client made the decision out of their own personal interest, against the recommendation of this contract, to pay in full upfront, the confirmed payment will not be refunded to the Client. The artwork is then free of any claims or interests of the Client, and the Client will not owe any additional fees to the Artist. 

 

5. Proper care : Care for your purchased piece is essential in ensuring that your Artwork retains its beauty and value. The recommendations on this site are intended to assist you in conservation and are based on the personal experience of the Artist, but in no way should it be regarded as amounting to a legal warranty or liability on the part of the Artist in the situation of damage and mending.

6. Society6 - Terms & Liability - I, the Customer, hereby understand that purchasing any further merchandise aside from Emily's commission work or work purchased directly from Emily from the gallery, will be purchased and shipped from Society6, LLC. Any conflicts in order, shipment, and further communication on product handling should be communicated directly with Society6, LLC. You can read further on their Terms Of Service here.

Upon deposit of commissioned artwork, the Client agrees to all the terms and conditions

Payment methods are strictly limited within the following :

Cash or Check/Money Order :(Arrangements made upon request.)

Cash App : $EmilyKayRice3

Venmo : @EmilyKayRice

© 2018 Emily Kay Rice

© 2018 Emily Kay Rice